Take control over your surf progression journey
Learning to surf can be one of the most fulfilling experiences of your life. Nothing compares to discovering a passion & fully committing to it.
Did you just discover surfing and feel like you are facing a monster? Or are you not progressing as quickly as you had anticipated? Are you plateauing & looking to step up your surfing?
If so, you are at the right place!
There is a path, a different learning approach that can accelerate your progression & dramatically increase your fun.
When we started our surfing journey in our late teens, we learned to surf the hard way: by ourselves. Even though we dedicated loads of time & energy, we weren’t progressing to our full potential. Looking back, we understand that most of our mistakes could have been avoided.
Learning to surf as an adult is already tricky enough. Figuring things out by trial and error after getting in the game a bit late is a recipe for frustration & discouragement. We need clear pointers, step-by-step explanations, feedback, etc.
In the past 10 years, we’ve helped thousands of surfers accelerate their progression on our surf coaching retreats. As a result, we have developed a unique set of skills and knowledge required to build this Online Coaching program. It contains all the essential fundamentals to help beginners & intermediates surf better, faster.
We discovered 3 simple reasons why surfers struggle to progress. As a beginner or intermediate, you are almost certainly making one and probably all of these mistakes:
- AWARENESS: You lack surf knowledge & are unaware of the foundations you need to build.
- PRACTISE: You don’t practise efficiently with proper focus.
- RE-EVALUATION: You don’t get enough feedback on your surfing.
If you watched the video above, you’ve understood how John took a completely different learning approach than Bill, resulting in much faster progression & more fun in the water.
This program is a tool to help you learn to surf like John. We built it around the same 3 concepts: awareness, practise & re-evaluation. Here’s how you can use it:
- Watch high-quality video tutorials to get the essential information you need on surf technique & equipment according to your level.
- Gain critical insights on the foundations you need to build with structured courses.
- Learn about the most common mistakes we’ve seen from hundreds of our students and the best ways to fix them.
- The Key Elements section will help you visualize & focus on the few crucial techniques you need to improve, one at a time.
- Get feedback & re-evaluate your knowledge or skills by joining Discussions with other surfers & surf coaches from across the world in the Discussions section.
- Test your knowledge with Quizzes to be more aware of things you don’t know enough about.
Learning to surf better helps you have more FUN in the water. And that is something that you will have forever. We can honestly say that this alone has changed our lives for the better, and we look forward to having you join this journey with us!
In there, you will:
- Learn to surf efficiently by optimizing the 3 main concepts of the “Progression Cycle”.
- Understand the importance of feedback and how to make the most of it.
- Pick & build confidence around the take-off technique that is right for you so that you can consistently take off in an optimal position.
- Improve your paddle technique by learning to minimize drag and maximize propulsion with clear technical instructions.
- Learn about forces that get you into unbroken waves & tap into them even better.
- Comprehend the foundations of wave reading: which waves you should go for and how to improve your positioning.
- Speed generation secrets: how to angle your take off, how to “pump”, how to use your rails & gravity to your advantage.
- Learn about weight distribution, rail technique, positioning & decision-making to improve your carving skills & cutbacks.
- Much, much more!
100% Money Back Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 7 day 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied, let us know and we will refund you 100%.
Deductible on your next trip
Planning to join our surf coaching retreats in the future? Premium Members get $100 Off on their surf trip with us!
You can access our content on your phone, tablet and laptop, as the platform is fully responsive.
You can watch your tutorials on nearly any device:
- Desktop, laptop, tablet or phone
Additionally, you can watch your content on your TV by:
- Linking your iPhone phone or Mac computer using Airplay with Apple TV
- Using an HDMI cord to connect a computer or laptop to your TV
Over the years, we have gained significant knowledge on how surfers progress, what are the key techniques they need to learn, what are the most common mistakes, how to fix them, etc.
Originally, we had designed our tutorials to help the hundreds of beginner & intermediate surfers that join our coaching retreats. They are specifically designed for the types of surfers that join our retreats, which are:
- Surfers that never surfed before or tried only a few times
- Surfers that are starting to catch & surf unbroken waves by themselves
- Surfers that can consistently angle their take off & ride the shoulder
- Surfers that are working on manoeuvres like cutbacks, floaters, snaps, etc.
- You cannot be “too much of a beginner” to benefit from our tutorials. They are built specifically for beginner and intermediate surfers (including ones that have never tried surfing before).
- You can be too advanced for our tutorials. At the moment we do not have advanced tutorials, for example, how to get barrelled, how to do airs, etc.
If you’re a beginner or an intermediate surfer, we have the package that fits your skills and goals.
We accept payments by Credit Card or PayPal.
On the day you subscribe, you will be charged $275 and have access to our platform for 1 year. If for example you subscribed on January 10th 2022, your auto-renewal date will be on January 10th 2023. On the auto-renewal date, you will be charged $125 for a one-year subscription renewal, unless you had previously paused or cancelled your subscription.
Free Access to 4 Courses
Join our newsletter for weekly surf tips in your inbox and receive access to 4 of our online surf courses for free.
1% of every sale goes to nonprofit organizations that protect & clean our oceans.