in the water.
The Progression Loop
Be like John,
Learn better, faster.
Start learning better, today!
Reach the next level & increase your enjoyment in the water with user-friendly tutorials.
Eliminate bad habits
Learn proper techniques right from the start & correct your mistakes.
Community & Forums
Join a global community of surfers & share experiences, questions, solutions & more
What you will learn
What people say
Our Online Courses
- Professional surf coaching tutorials for beginner and intermediate surfers -
Is this for me?
Our surfing courses are specifically designed for the following levels of surfers:
You never surfed before or tried only a few times
You are starting to catch & surf unbroken waves by yourself
You can consistently angle your take off & ride the shoulder
You are working on manoeuvres like cutbacks, floaters, snaps, etc.
We believe nothing is more enjoyable, satisfying and rewarding than a surfer's road to progression
Get access to the clearest, most user-friendly surfing tutorials that will accelerate your progression and increase your enjoyment in the water.
Free Access to 4 Courses
Join our newsletter for weekly surf tips in your inbox and receive access to 4 of our online surf courses for free.
100% Money Back Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 7 day 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied, let us know and we will refund you 100%.
Save on your next trip
Planning to join our surf coaching retreats in the future? Premium Members get $100 Off on their surf trip with us!
You can access our content on your phone, tablet and laptop, as the platform is fully responsive.
You can watch your tutorials on nearly any device:
- Desktop, laptop, tablet or phone
Additionally, you can watch your content on your TV by:
- Linking your iPhone phone or Mac computer using Airplay with Apple TV
- Using an HDMI cord to connect a computer or laptop to your TV
Over the years, we have gained significant knowledge on how surfers progress, what are the key techniques they need to learn, what are the most common mistakes, how to fix them, etc.
Originally, we had designed our tutorials to help the hundreds of beginner & intermediate surfers that join our coaching retreats. They are specifically designed for the types of surfers that join our retreats, which are:
- Surfers that never surfed before or tried only a few times
- Surfers that are starting to catch & surf unbroken waves by themselves
- Surfers that can consistently angle their take off & ride the shoulder
- Surfers that are working on manoeuvres like cutbacks, floaters, snaps, etc.
- You cannot be “too much of a beginner” to benefit from our tutorials. They are built specifically for beginner and intermediate surfers (including ones that have never tried surfing before).
- You can be too advanced for our tutorials. At the moment we do not have advanced tutorials, for example, how to get barrelled, how to do airs, etc.
If you’re a beginner or an intermediate surfer, we have the package that fits your skills and goals.
We accept payments by Credit Card or PayPal.
On the day you subscribe, you will be charged $275 and have access to our platform for 1 year. If for example you subscribed on January 10th 2022, your auto-renewal date will be on January 10th 2023. On the auto-renewal date, you will be charged $125 for a one-year subscription renewal, unless you had previously paused or cancelled your subscription.
- How to read waves
- How to pop up on a longboard
- How to catch unbroken waves
- How to paddle efficiently
- How to turn in the white water
- Basic footwork
- Surfboard types for beginners
- How to turtle roll
- How to push through waves
- Understand surf ethics
- How to go left and right on a wave
- How to duck dive
- How to catch more waves
- How to turn on a longboard
- What is a proper surf stance
- How to cross step on a longboard
- Surfboards basics for intermediates
- How to generate speed
- How to do bottom turns
- How to do top turns
- How to pop up on shortboards
- How to do cutbacks
- How to catch better waves
Learn Better, faster.
Free trial. Accelerate your surf progression with the best online surf tutorials for beginners and intermediates.
1% of every sale goes to nonprofit organizations that protect & clean our oceans.